help your clients
With their financial
What we do
Stratus Funding helps connect sellers of alternative assets and other financial products including annuities and life insurance to solve their liquidity needs. Stratus Funding helps financial professionals, attorneys, businesses, institutions, and individuals convert future payment streams and assets into a lump sum.
What investors should know about buying and selling annuity payments.
COMMON REASONS INDIVIDUALS
NEED TO SELL THEIR ANNUITY PAYMENTS
– Relieve financial stressors such as medical bills, high interest debt, students loans or emergencies
– Qualify for Medicaid
– Cash out an inherited annuity
– Fund a better investment opportunity
– Make a purchase without financing
ANNUITIES AND ASSETS
YOUR CLIENTS CAN POTENTIALLY LIQUIDATE
– Music Catalogs and other types of Royalties
– Life Settlements
– Business and Mortgage Notes
– Account Receivables and Invoice Factoring
– Single Premium Immediate Annuities
– Deferred Annuities with Fixed Payment Options and Bonuses
– Guaranteed and Life-Only Annuity Payments
– Qualified and Non-Qualified Annuities
We can work with many variations of these types of assets. Please don’t hesitate to call if you don’t see your client’s asset listed here.**
How it works
For a Consultation
Our team of experienced representatives will work with you to understand the process of selling an annuity or alternative asset. We will work to help you identify an option that works for your client.
Speak to An
Selling annuity or alternative asset payments is not always a simple decision. Every situation is unique. We encourage your client to speak to their advisors to decide if selling their annuity payments is right for their circumstances.*
Once a decision to sell annuity payments has been made, we will process the paperwork and then begin working with the insurance company and underwriting the file. Typically, annuity sellers can expect to receive payout funds in 2-4 weeks, but their can be significant variation depending on the asset type and individual circumstances.**
** All transactions are at Stratus Funding’s sole discretion and are subject to underwriting requirements and insurance company approval.